Park Lane Tower
Project Attraction: Pakistan’s largest Shopping & Residential Complex
Project Type: High rise multi purposed building
Location: It is first stop when you enter Lahore from the Airport, conveniently located on the eastern terminus of the fabled Mall Road on Tufail Road. In the close vicinity are the Jinnah House, Gym Khana Club and the Garrision Mess.
Park Lane Tower is another landmark project of Bahria Town. Easily the most prestigious commercial and residential tower in Pakistan it is located at a prime location in the heart of Lahore.
With over 650,000 square feet space of offices, shops and residential apartments it will change the way people shop, do business and live in Pakistan. The shopping mall, corporate offices complemented with club house, dedicate floor for food court, child care center, swimming pool, gym and common areas are all ready for immediate use.
Parking space for over 400 cars. With 2 dedicated basement floors for the efficiently managed facilities for parking and traffic flow within the mall through the modern elevators and escalators will supplement the convenience.
Park Lane Tower has been upgraded to the specifications of a Smart Building. This facility is Pakistan’s first smart building which runs on an intelligent network of logical functions.
Smart Building Concept
- Automated Parking & Valet Parking Management System (e-Parking System)
- Under-vehicle Car Monitoring System
- Real-time CCTV Security Surveillance System (e-Security System)
- Walk-through Metal Detector Security Gates
- Automated RFID based Access Control System
- Automation – Optional.
- Building management and fire detection equipment
- Alarm Sensors for certain units